Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

Nope not at all just joining in the discussion and trying to make my point which you don't get so I ges I'm waisting my time

I understand that you have a greater knowledge of Indian history than I do, I just saw no need for the 'people like you' reference that you made that's all. My comments along with most others have been non racial and I have not attempted to distinguish the subtle differences with Asian cooking. I wonder what your reaction would have been had I have used the same term with you.

I know the moderators reaction.

As iv grown up mate iv always known Pakistani restaurNts as Pakistani restaurants also I asked you how and what to you define as an reAl Indian restaurant? No need to get upset

It's a shame that after al these year some people still don't know the diffrence and then people like you say it's not real Indian food it's not just India that just eats spicy food. dosanj was south Indian shapla is Bangladeshi and everest is Pakistani but who calls them Indians I don't! If you dont have this basic knowlage then how can you say this is fake and this is real?

As iv grown up mate iv always known Pakistani restaurNts as Pakistani restaurants also I asked you how and what to you define as an reAl Indian restaurant? No need to get upset

It's a shame that after al these year some people still don't know the diffrence and then people like you say it's not real Indian food it's not just India that just eats spicy food. dosanj was south Indian shapla is Bangladeshi and everest is Pakistani but who calls them Indians I don't! If you dont have this basic knowlage then how can you say this is fake and this is real?

I think you'll find if you check back that it wasn't me that said any of this my friend

Well now, you see those two happy little smilies, that represents humour which means the comment is tongue in cheek and directly linked to the post that's quoted. It is NOT a part of any discussion related to what is and what isn't Indian or Pakistani but since you ask. My idea of an Indian restaurant is any establishment that offers Asian food from regions associated with that particular style of blending herbs and spices. I care not whether it's Pakistani, Indian, Kashmiri, Punjabi or anything else so long as the food tastes good and if you're looking for some rascist slant to anything i've said, forget it, it aint gonna happen

come on people lets stay on track an let people on sheff forum know what your fav curry restaurant is an why. there are plenty of so called indian restaurant who have no idea on how to cook any real indian food these day.if you ask most of the restaurant owners they are all suffering getting good staff. first they have only been doing the job for afew years an they think they are chiefs.any person can cook a curry(even morrisons/ asda) it takes years to be a chief an know what you are doing an come up with dishes from around the indian continent.