Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

I prefer Induz to Shapla and Zeenats but haven't been to Jewel. Is it across from Carbrook and is it still open?

Yes, Jewel is still open, opposite Carbrook in what used to be the Stumble Inn pub I think?

Also, drove past Zeenat last night and that looked very much closed, shame, I used to really like that place once upon a time!

Daarbar in Hillsborough is fantastic.

I didn't mind Taste Of India in Hillsborough, however, the other week I walked passed, and looked down the alley at the side of it. The side door was open and I saw a rat on top of a wheelie bin. All I think now is that the rat could have easily gone in the side door. Urgh.

It could have gone in the korma as well :hihi:

Yes, Jewel is still open, opposite Carbrook in what used to be the Stumble Inn pub I think?

Also, drove past Zeenat last night and that looked very much closed, shame, I used to really like that place once upon a time!

Ok, think I'm gonna try this place with the missus. Anyone know if I need to reserve a table on monday, tuesday or wednesday nights?