redex

Sorry its not very clear.

unlimited buy one get one free.

So,

buy 5 green plates you can get another 5 free

buy 10 pink plates you can get another 10 free

and so on

you can have as many as you like!

the plates must be the same colour so you cant buy a green and get a pink free.

hope this is explained correctly:hihi:

http://www.thedealhound.co.uk

I'd definitely recommend Sakushi for the food as it's so good and authentic. However, it's often pretty quiet in there which means there aren't as many dishes going round on the conveyor as you'd like. I've never received a warm welcome there either and I've been a fair few times now. But like I say, the food is dead good so I keep returning. It's on Campo Lane opposite the Wig & Pen.

Not tried the Yo Sushi in Meadowhell but from visiting ones in other cities I've never been that impressed. Still, I'd rather have second rate Japanese than McDonalds so probably worth a try if you're peckish! ;)

Ewww. Yo sushi is tacky. It is not right to catogarise it with Wasabi or Sakushi.

My thoughts exactly!

Out of all the sushi restaurants, the best one is Yama Sushi on London Rd or Wasabisabi (but this is much more expensive for smaller portions than Yama).

I've tried Sakushi and found it disappointing compared to Yama or Wasabisabi. Would never even try Yo Sushi, it's in the same league as McDonalds!

Yo Sushi have an offer on at the moment if you register on their website. It gives you 40% off all the food on the conveyor belts (not drinks etc). We went yesterday for the second time. It's not in the same league as Yama Sushi, Sakushi or Wasabisabi, but it still better than most of the chain restaurants/fast food places in Meadowhell.

After seeing the deal on here, think I'll be making another visit to Sakushi soon too.

Archived