Sushi restaurants ?

redex

I think these restaurants are all quite different. I didn't like Yama Sushi when we went, but my wife really enjoyed it.

Wasabisabi is my favourite restaurant, and the sushi and sashimi there is made fresh and you can taste the quality.

Sakushi is aimed - I think - at a different market, and the food there is always good when I've been; and for what I expect from Sakushi, it's never disappointed. It can be quiet, but it's nice and informal - it isn't trying to be Wasabisabi, it's less formal and more of a 'drop in drop out' place.

I'd recommend to anyone wanting a fun night out sat round the conveyor and trying different dishes with a few friends.

Absolutely a place worth going to.

Just to say I've had a chat with Stuart at Sakushi who was sorry to hear I'd never had a warm welcome etc at the restaurant. Apparently they'd had a lot of complaints about the member of staff in question and he has now left. So I'm looking forward to going again (for the bogof offer!) and will see if the service has improved! :-)

Archived