Dam House for Gordon's next F Word

thea22

im certain it has changed hands since then. i think its great. not only gorgeous food, but outstanding value, and having looked around at other menus for restaurants, from what i can tell food of the same quality comes at a higher price in most other places around sheffield

I have nominated Dam House in Crookes Valley Park for next series of Gordon's F Word, for Best Local Restaurant. Can others please nominate them also too give them a chance. I dont work for them, I just eat their regularly and think they are fantastic and this would be a great way to get them the recognition they deserve

I think Gordon is rather out of fashion now.

Kitchen nightmares, not F Word, the OP must be confusing their programmes!

No, F Word. The series has recently finished but featured the country's 'best' restaurants competing within categories to get the award of Britains Best Restaurant.

The OP is saying that they think the food is good, therefore they would be correct in saying F Word, as opposed to Kitchen Nightmares for a bad restaurant.

No, F Word. The series has recently finished but featured the country's 'best' restaurants competing within categories to get the award of Britains Best Restaurant.

The OP is saying that they think the food is good, therefore they would be correct in saying F Word, as opposed to Kitchen Nightmares for a bad restaurant.

I believe sarcasm may be lost on you, Miss_B. :hihi:

Archived