Free laptops and broadband for poor families!

Are you accusing dazzler of lying just to promote xenophobia? That can't be right, making up stories about foreigners taking advantage of the our generosity, can it? I mean, someone blatantly making up stories on the Forum?

Well their account did appear to be over sensationalised, Im sure there are many 'foreigners', who are eligible to take advantage of this scheme on behalf of their children, but I think I'm as surprised as you are that 20 of them were doing so within a 30 minute period in a computer retailer on Fargate and dazzler was privvy to the transactions ;)

Which shop on Fargate was this?

As far as I can see, the only approved national supplier under this scheme is Comet, and they dont have a shop on Fargate.

Here's a list of approved suppliers for the scheme, most are names I haven't heard of

http://news.becta.org.uk/display.cfm?resID=41861

yep the only place you can get a laptop in sheffield is comet queens rd and drakehouse retail park

yep the only place you can get a laptop in sheffield is comet queens rd and drakehouse retail park

Thanks for clarifying that patrick.

I wonder if dazzler was confused about their actual location? ;)

So what is this scheme all about as I am confused?

This might explain.

Bribo laptop.

Basically the previous government had too much money on its hands and not enough votes. The Bribo was an attempt to kill two birds with one stone.

Aren't you glad we live in a country where there's money for free laptops for the workshy and essential services.

so that would make my daughter who recently took receipt of one of the free laptops a thief and a chavvy council tenant,wow it's a good job you can't take the **** out of ethnic minorities and or religion that just leaves the working class then,oh how i laugh in these aspirational times we live in when i hear of owner occupiers losing jobs and homes

There you go again.:loopy:
Have I gone somewhere that I don't know my friend. Kindly tell me where you think I have gone? Then just read the other posts questioning the fictional account given by our friend dazzler and judge for yourself.

I would be interested in dazzler's explanation of how his story adds up, unless of course you want to have a go at making excuses for him?

I still think you and your other friend are paid to do this job of trolling this forum.

so that would make my daughter who recently took receipt of one of the free laptops a thief and a chavvy council tenant,wow it's a good job you can't take the **** out of ethnic minorities and or religion that just leaves the working class then,oh how i laugh in these aspirational times we live in when i hear of owner occupiers losing jobs and homes

Burn her! Drag her out and subject her to the ducking stool, she's a modern day witch.

Oops, sorry my liberal mask slipped. :blush:

Archived