Horse share/loan wanted

Flicka

Hi,

I am looking for a part loan/share on a horse as I love to ride but don't want expensive riding lessons. I owned horses when I was living abroad and it was cheaper. I can't afford to own my own horse but would love a horse to coddle like he/she was my own and have fun with. I'm 26 and have been riding since I was about 7. Not interested in competing, but happy to school as well as hack.

Am based in S11 soon moving to S8 but have a car so will consider anything within reason really.

Cheers,

Lizzie

Or if anyone could suggest anywhere I could look to find something, that would be good too!

Keen to contribute to pony care in terms of time (grooming/mucking out etc) and a small monetary contribution (I couldn't afford a huge amount though) in exchange for a couple of rides a week.

Am quite small, 5ft4, and light, 8,5 and a bit stone, so can ride large ponies too.

Cheers,

Lizzie :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi ponybabes, I've recently moved to Sheffield and am looking to get involved with horses again. I volunteered at a riding school back in Essex since I was nine (21 now) and in the hols I pretty much lived at the stables(!) so have lots of experience, including the muckier side! Whereabouts are you based?

Also I would have pm-ed you but as im new to the forum I can't just yet xx

• 3 months later...

I'm bumping this too lol!!!

I've been thinking about this for awhile now nut not really got around to doing anything about it. I have owned horses in the past and been riding since I was about 6. I'm now 31!!!

I haven't been on a horse for a long time, Maybe about 8 years and am desperate to get back into the whole horse culture again yet find £25 for a half an hour lesson a waste. And so i'm looking for voluntary work in a stables, horse share or loan. I have the money and the time to contribute. I live in the south of sheffield (norton) so would prefer something local. I am very experienced in the care of horses but it might take me a bit of time to get back into the saddle so to speak lol!!!! I would also like to be able to get my 2 children involved. Anyway, if you need some help, or know anyone that does. Please pm me. Thanks Danielle x

Archived