Horse share/loan wanted

Flicka

Hiya - another horseless soul looking for someone who might have a spare horse to share/part loan! I have ridden since I was little (I'm 24) and have done all sorts from hacking to show jumping to bloodhounding and the rest! Since selling my jumping pony when I went to uni I've mostly done hacking with a bit of hunting thrown in on friends' horses and would ideally be looking for something 15hh+ to have some fun with - I don't mind if they have a bit of a 'sense of humour' but I think my days of riding the complete nutcases might have passed for now!!

I work shifts that often give me mornings and some weekdays off and drive so would be happy to travel within 20-30 mins of the city centre. Happy to contribute to costs. If anyone thinks they might have use for me let me know!xxx

Hi,

I am looking for a part loan/share on a horse as I love to ride but don't want expensive riding lessons. I owned horses when I was living abroad and it was cheaper. I can't afford to own my own horse but would love a horse to coddle like he/she was my own and have fun with. I'm 26 and have been riding since I was about 7. Not interested in competing, but happy to school as well as hack.

Am based in S11 soon moving to S8 but have a car so will consider anything within reason really.

Cheers,

Lizzie

I live in s8 have you moved there now?

anybody need their horse exercising in dronfield,holmesfield,norton,dore,totley anywhere near, if your not in these areas,reply anyway! I'm 12 and have had 2 years of experience. 2 horses that need exercising would be ideal for my sister to come too! Thanks reply or pm me:)<3

anybody need their horse exercising in dronfield,holmesfield,norton,dore,totley anywhere near, if your not in these areas,reply anyway! I'm 12 and have had 2 years of experience. 2 horses that need exercising would be ideal for my sister to come too! Thanks reply or pm me:)<3

Hiya - another horseless soul looking for someone who might have a spare horse to share/part loan! I have ridden since I was little (I'm 24) and have done all sorts from hacking to show jumping to bloodhounding and the rest! Since selling my jumping pony when I went to uni I've mostly done hacking with a bit of hunting thrown in on friends' horses and would ideally be looking for something 15hh+ to have some fun with - I don't mind if they have a bit of a 'sense of humour' but I think my days of riding the complete nutcases might have passed for now!!

I work shifts that often give me mornings and some weekdays off and drive so would be happy to travel within 20-30 mins of the city centre. Happy to contribute to costs. If anyone thinks they might have use for me let me know!xxx

I am looking to part loan/share my 17.2hh ID/TB 11yr old gelding. He has done some dressage and eventing - has 19 BD points although has not competed recently due to complete lack of time. Although not a complete novice ride he has been well schooled and really easy to do and hack alone or in company and good in traffic - my children 4 and 5 are always around him . He is kept on full livery and to stay at Hunter House Equestrian Centre, Oughtibridge/Grenoside - it has a website if you Google- which has excellent off road hacking and manege etc. He is available for loan generally on weekdays (we will want to ride weekends and very occasionally in the week) - we will be flexible overall. For the appropriate rider he is available to compete (which can include on weekends). He is very easy to handle. He is my husband's horse but I am 5' 2 and handle and ride him . I am keen to ensure I find a competent rider. I am looking for a small contribution to cost. I have another horse at the same yard who is already on part loan. If you are interested please get in touch. Thank you

I am looking to part loan/share my 17.2hh ID/TB 11yr old gelding. He has done some dressage and eventing - has 19 BD points although has not competed recently due to complete lack of time. Although not a complete novice ride he has been well schooled and really easy to do and hack alone or in company and good in traffic - my children 4 and 5 are always around him . He is kept on full livery and to stay at Hunter House Equestrian Centre, Oughtibridge/Grenoside - it has a website if you Google- which has excellent off road hacking and manege etc. He is available for loan generally on weekdays (we will want to ride weekends and very occasionally in the week) - we will be flexible overall. For the appropriate rider he is available to compete (which can include on weekends). He is very easy to handle. He is my husband's horse but I am 5' 2 and handle and ride him . I am keen to ensure I find a competent rider. I am looking for a small contribution to cost. I have another horse at the same yard who is already on part loan. If you are interested please get in touch. Thank you

Hi AJC1,

I am 27 year old female (5”6 and 10st) and passionate about horses!

I am looking for a horse to take care of and ride 2-3 times a week. I have ridden since I was a child and used to spend all my spare time at the stables looking after horses. I am currently taking riding lessons once a week. However I would like to spend more time with horses and also ride independently. I am confident to canter, do basic dressage and to jump small obstacles; however I would mostly just like to do gentle hacks in countryside and groom the horse afterwards! :)

I tried to send you a private message but as I haven’t posted any messages to this forum I was not allowed do that. If you believe I could be the right person to share your horse please email me to the following address:

fredrika21@gmail.com

I am looking forward to hear from you!

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone!

Just picked up on this thread!!

I am new to Sheff and also looking for a horse to part loan/share I have been lucky enough to own a few in the past!(scince I was 6). It would also be lovely to get to know some other horsey souls out there!!

I am also looking to do my BHS exams and wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere to do them in sheff?the closet place ive found fromthe BHS website is Doncaster?

Thank you all!!

xxx

Archived