Car Problem .. any idea?

Hullo there .. I have a little N reg Nissan Micra and I have just noticed (i.e. it didn't go it yesterday) a rattle, as though something is loose, on the front, left hand side .. by the wheel. It's only obvious when I go over a bump.

Thanking you

OOh bugger ... I' ve rung the garage and he's going in. I can't just drive around with an unknown rattle as I might cause 1/ more damage or 2/ an accident if something drops off !

Skinz .. nope the wheel arch is fine .. I gave it a kick .. loose battery clamp .. will look ! Thanks!

Hmm well I've had a look under the bonnet and had a feel about for loose bits .. and can't feel anything.

I appreciate it's sorta vague but I don't know anything about cars only that it's a rattle that needs hospital treatment.

Hmm well I've had a look under the bonnet and had a feel about for loose bits .. and can't feel anything.

I appreciate it's sorta vague but I don't know anything about cars only that it's a rattle that needs hospital treatment.

My wife had a “sorta vague” noise, after £400 of trying this and that they still never got to the bottom of it, I don’t want to scare you but fore warned and all that.

Hullo there .. I have a little N reg Nissan Micra and I have just noticed (i.e. it didn't go it yesterday) a rattle, as though something is loose, on the front, left hand side .. by the wheel. It's only obvious when I go over a bump.

Thanking you

My lovely O/H had a similar prob last week especially when going over bumps. Turned out to be a spring on the suspension . I'd get it seen to pretty quick as it wrecked her front tyre (by scraping into it) and because of this cost quite a bit :(

Archived