Venue for superbowl party needed

sccman

I looking for a venue to hold a superbowl party on the Sunday 7th Feb , the venue would need to have a late licence as the game will be on until the Early hours of Monday Morning. Food provision would be an advantage. The party is for the Sheffield Predators American Football Team. City centre venue would be preferred but all options considered, Ideas welcomed

Hey are you having a private party for the team only or would you invite anyone, I'm a big NFL fan and would love to watch it with you guys

We would love others to join us on the night buit may have to charge a very very small admission fee (licensing laws) if not then all will be welcome, there will be a raffle on the night hopefully we will have NFL goodies to win and it will be a grand nite,

To the other poster, we will look at players thanks for the tip,

We would love others to join us on the night buit may have to charge a very very small admission fee (licensing laws) if not then all will be welcome, there will be a raffle on the night hopefully we will have NFL goodies to win and it will be a grand nite,

To the other poster, we will look at players thanks for the tip,

You will have to explain that one to me.

Your holding it at a venue you don't hold the licence to, the license covers you until the early hours - why do you need to charge admission??

Hey. Dont go to Players - The Common Room is definitely showing it and dedicating the whole night to the Superbowl. They are making a big deal of it and have got a license to open the bar until 4am!! Before the match they are playing the film Any Given Sunday as well! - Just a suggestion but should be a laugh and guaranteed to be better than Players! They also serve food and do buffets and that as well if you book in advance. Have you been there before??

Archived