Moderate Muslims Speak Out!

How dare you !!

You cannot pick out the barnsley folk from dress code alone as they make an effort to integrate in the way guests should............. unlike our invited friends from muslimabad.

In English?

No guessin, where you are from *skank* :rolleyes:

How dare you !!

You cannot pick out the barnsley folk from dress code alone as they make an effort to integrate in the way guests should............. unlike our invited friends from muslimabad.

You can when they're off to Oakwell, are you suggesting a 'uniform' of affiliation is a bad thing?

Im suggesting its a ludicrous thing unless in context.

Thats probably why a policeman removes his when he goes off duty - a footballer removes his when he is out with his wag (presume i cant say wog so he has to be a fillanderer on this occasion) - The elvis impersonator puts his on to attend an event,

Me being a nudist i would like parity with the muslims and the right to wander the streets 24/7 in my chosen state of non attire but society doesnt condone that and i have to conform.

Dont expect I will get the chance to debate the point with paxman though

Thats probably why a policeman removes his when he goes off duty - a footballer removes his when he is out with his wag (presume i cant say wog so he has to be a fillanderer on this occasion) - The elvis impersonator puts his on to attend an event,

Me being a nudist i would like parity with the muslims and the right to wander the streets 24/7 in my chosen state of non attire but society doesnt condone that and i have to conform.

A policeman is never actually "Off duty", even when he's "off duty".

oh, and toney, you are a prat of the highest order.

Well it's in the 'context' of how some people choose to live their lives, it may well be ludicrous, it may well be anachronistic, but it's manifestly nobody's business but their own and the people they choose to engage with, whether they be retailers, the security services or their friends & family.

Thats probably why a policeman removes his when he goes off duty - a footballer removes his when he is out with his wag - The elvis impersonator puts his on to attend an event,

There are plenty of football supporters who wear their team's strip ad nauseum, and they're perfectly entitled to do so.

(presume i cant say wog so he has to be a fillanderer on this occasion)

Well you just did so I wouldnt worry about it.

Provided you wear clothes, nobody should have any interest in you.

Would you like to?

Not really as indeed i dont want to wear clothes but you are obviously anti nudist.
How do you arrive at that conclusion?

I just dont want the earache of others pointless debates which are of about the same relevance.

Well stop participating in them, your input isn't mandatory.

How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Well stop participating in them, your input isn't mandatory.

The "provision" -"as long as you wear clothes" in your previous post ?

The OP is about a paxman debate in my country on my tv at my - the licence payers expense.............. input to the forum doesnt relate to the content of the debat and indeed i couldnt contribute on that basis because i found the off switch.

The "provision" -"as long as you wear clothes" in your previous post ?

The OP is about a paxman debate in my country on my tv at my - the licence payers expense.............. input to the forum doesnt relate to the content of the debat and indeed i couldnt contribute on that basis because i found the off switch.

Very intelligent and typical Barnsley islander;) Too good for SF and the normal people. A verbal nudist?

Archived