Moderate Muslims Speak Out!

Your argument doesn't hold water (pardon the pun!). Catholics don't feel the need to have pools to themselves, a few Muslims apperently once did or still do.

Would you be equally bothered if Catholics did have seperate swimming sessions?

I can't see any problem with a Muslim womens bathing session - and the only reason you seem to able to give is to ask 'why don't Catholics? etc'.

Perhaps I'm missing something?

Its odd that some ethnic minorities wish to segregate themselves with their own swimming sessions, a police federation, a music awards show etc. Hey ho.

It odd that some ethnic minorities wish to segregate themselves with their own swimming sessions, a police federation, a music awards show etc. Hey ho.

Which awards are you talking about? If you mean the MOBO's you're barking up the wrong tree*, and the Black Police Association is open to whites and exists to support black cops in what's been a traditionally very white institution with a history of racism.

* The clue is in the name - and if you're going to tell me that rock 'n' roll and all that followed were invented by white men, you're off your rocker!

Which awards are you talking about? If you mean the MOBO's you're barking up the wrong tree*, and the Black Police Association is open to whites and exists to support black cops in what's been a traditionally very white institution with a history of racism.

* The clue is in the name - and if you're going to tell me that rock 'n' roll and all that followed were invented by white men, you're off your rocker!

The unfortunate inclusion of the word "black" in these things is something that they cannot fully explain satisfactorily.

Provided it's genuinely women only and not limited to any one group, unless they're paying for it for their sole use, I can't see the problem. There's far more serious things to be worrying about. I'd prefer to wear a 'loose overdress' these days myself, to cover my wobby bits up. And I've just checked with Heeley Baths and these days you can, provided it's clean and unworn before you get into the water. So, there's a benefit to us all that we have to thank Muslim women for, imo, because you didn't use to be able to.

Sadly, the women only sessions are in the day time on Tuesdays, so not suitable for everyone to attend.

There's been a very lengthy thread discussing it before on here. Incidentally, are you a vegetarian, or a member of any animal wefare group?

Halal is barbaric ; and its amazing to me that in the name of multiculturalism, the left are prepared to accept it.

I understand the direction one faces is secondary to the prayer itself. It is a uniforming factor but it does allow for estimation of direction rather than an exact measurement. Most of the Churches throughout Europe face Jerusalem and in some that have been converted to Mosques, the direction that the building faces is used for prayer, effectively JerusalemISH.;)
Actually, the post I put earlier in which I mentioned the satalite dishes, they actually do face south east so I wasnt pulling anyones plonker when I told them to face that direction. Not that it makes any bit of difference to this topic but I just wanted to clear that bit up ;)

More to the point is the direction that the topic has gone once again.

More to the point is the direction that the topic has gone once again.

When we have old idiotic members turn up with new usernames only to repeat the same old arguments of halal bad, Schools preferential treatment and made up stories of white kids being abused and told to get out of our area type of tripe then yes threads usually go this sort of haywire way. Not all those things been mentioned yet? they will be the poster is here to stir the same old pot with worn out examples of black police association and whatever to justify the racist party stance, just you watch, been done sooooo many times before it's actually boring.:rant:

Archived