Moderate Muslims Speak Out!

Rest In Peace to the three brothers that lost their lifes defending our country. And to the father who was so calm and pleaded for peace i salute you!

you should all have a look @ the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ1VjUSKevc

Rest in peace. His father is amazing to be so calm. I cannot imagine what he or his family are going through.

Do you think it was only the Muslims who lost out?

I'm not a Muslim and I didn't even think about religion.

I saw three young men who were prepared to try to protect their community killed. - For me, religion didn't even come into it. Their families suffered losses their community suffered losses and I - who didn't even know them - suffered a loss.

Three ordinary guys who said: "It stops here. We will protect our community."

IMO, it doesn't get braver than that.

John 15:13 Says: "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

They did.

We should honour their memory.

Rest in peace? They are dead.

I usually have a pop at the "I was caught speeding and the ban is unfair" lot as ruddy idiots but you've managed the stupidest post I've ever seem on a forum.

Well done on producing the most moronic post I've ever seen.

Perhaps a prize is in order. Something nice like a kick in the trousers.

I usually have a pop at the "I was caught speeding and the ban is unfair" lot as ruddy idiots but you've managed the stupidest post I've ever seem on a forum.

Well done on producing the most moronic post I've ever seen.

Perhaps a prize is in order. Something nice like a kick in the trousers.

They aren't resting and the relatives they have left behind wont be feeling any peace. They are dead. That is the reality.

What does "Rest in Peace" mean exactly?

They aren't resting and the relatives they have left behind wont be feeling any peace. They are dead. That is the reality.

If there's anything worse than stupidity, it's compounding that stupidity with more of the same.

They were Muslims defending our country, Dont you know Muslims believe in Life after Death?

If you think you are living in peace at the moment your a lost soul, People killing each other, over what? Colour? Religion? Nike Trainers? Hardly peace.

Ovcourse the 3 brothers that passed away are in Peace. Muslims believe the real life starts after death. If you watched the video i posted you would know that.

Also they died protecting their community, In Islam there is no greater thing. All we can do now is pray for the men that have passed away and also pray for their parents/families.

this is a new video just out last night, have a watch.

They were Muslims defending our country, Dont you know Muslims believe in Life after Death?

Also they died protecting their community, In Islam there is no greater thing. All we can do now is pray for the men that have passed away and also pray for their parents/families.

So which is it then did they die defending/protecting their country or community? Local disturbances hardly mean the whole country is under threat, so I'd go with the latter.

Archived