Moderate Muslims Speak Out!

There goes a man we can all learn a little something from.

Next honours list?

I don't know who the bloke was that was helping/prompting him but he shares the same great attitude.

They're spreading a message of peace. 100%

Now look at these smug, smirking idiots backed up by a lefty moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXQWqMHI3vc&NR=1

So which is it then did they die defending/protecting their country or community? Local disturbances hardly mean the whole country is under threat, so I'd go with the latter.

Both.

It was abit more than local disturbances. Most communities have local disturbances every Friday/Saturday night.

There goes a man we can all learn a little something from.

Next honours list?

I don't know who the bloke was that was helping/prompting him but he shares the same great attitude.

They're spreading a message of peace. 100%

Now look at these smug, smirking idiots backed up by a lefty moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXQWqMHI3vc&NR=1

Thats right, and the man next to him, Is the brother of the 2 men that have passed away.

Both.

It was abit more than local disturbances. Most communities have local disturbances every Friday/Saturday night.

Do you think Richard Bowes was also defending his country?

May the Almighty Allah smile on them both. :)

Will Allah be smiling on Richard Bowes too?

They were Muslims defending our country, Dont you know Muslims believe in Life after Death?

If you think you are living in peace at the moment your a lost soul, People killing each other, over what? Colour? Religion? Nike Trainers? Hardly peace.

Ovcourse the 3 brothers that passed away are in Peace. Muslims believe the real life starts after death. If you watched the video i posted you would know that.

Also they died protecting their community, In Islam there is no greater thing. All we can do now is pray for the men that have passed away and also pray for their parents/families.

this is a new video just out last night, have a watch.

I dont think they were Muslims defending any country ,they were 3 blokes defending their families and goods ,why make it religious ?

Do you think Richard Bowes was also defending his country?

Will Allah be smiling on Richard Bowes too?

Yes ovcourse he was, and only Allah knows. Im not sure, i havent read up on what happens to non-believers. I can find out tho if you like?

I dont think they were Muslims defending any country ,they were 3 blokes defending their families and goods ,why make it religious ?

I made the point that they were Muslims because of a comment someone made that basically said 'they've died, wont be resting ect'. Whereas Muslims believe in Life after Death. Thats why i mentioned that they were Muslim.

Muslims do this and Muslims do that. Now a Muslims shows you what bravery really is, the raacist idiots can't stand it.

Pathetic.

Archived