Moderate Muslims Speak Out!

I was really saddened when i heard that Richard Bowes had died, he was a true old school gentleman who didn't deserve what happened to him, same goes for the Birmingham 3 who were being good citizens.

I hope the scum that did these cowardly acts are convicted and receive a very very long sentence and end up dying in prison themselves.

Well said :thumbsup:

Well I'm guessing the condemnation of him from parliamentary quarters and the banning of Islam4UK weren't things he was jumping for joy about.

I beg to differ, from the point of view of 5 and 6 Parliamentary support and State Grants would hardly enhance him as a 'honeypot' for extremists would it?

I beg to differ, from the point of view of 5 and 6 Parliamentary support and State Grants would hardly enhance him as a 'honeypot' for extremists would it?

You're probably aware then that Agent AC was actually a good Catholic boy with a swarthy complexion who'd infiltrated Al Qaeda one Sunni afternoon in Peshawar, whilst humming Danny Boy and wearing a pair of orange pyjamas?

In the context, I think BF probably did mean censured.

'Censured' often implies intra-organisational reprimand I hardly think that Choudary would want to be seen as one of 'Us' and prefers HMG to present him (falsely) as one of 'Them'.

'Censured' often implies intra-organisational reprimand I hardly think that Choudary would want to be seen as one of 'Us' and prefers HMG to present himself (falsely) as one of 'Them'.

It also has the following meaning:

censure [ˈsɛnʃə]

n

severe disapproval; harsh criticism

vb

to criticize (someone or something) severely; condemn

[from Latin cēnsūra, from cēnsēre to consider, assess]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/censured

Choudary was certainly disapproved of and condemned universally don't you think?

It also has the following meaning:

censure [ˈsɛnʃə]

n

severe disapproval; harsh criticism

vb

to criticize (someone or something) severely; condemn

[from Latin cēnsūra, from cēnsēre to consider, assess]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/censured

Choudary was certainly disapproved of and condemned universally don't you think?

Widely certainly, universally certainly not, there's the rub his credibility as an extremist is enhanced by this faux condemnation in order to attract those that oppose HMG policy.

Tactically Islamic pressure groups would target a liberal feminised society such as ours with street protests showing banners depicting photographs of children burned by white phosphorus at the hands of Zionist Israel and its Western stooges such protests would be likely to get them public support instead they utter diabolical threats which only serves to reinforce support for Israel.

Archived