Moderate Muslims Speak Out!

Widely certainly, universally certainly not, there's the rub his credibility as an extremist is enhanced by this faux condemnation in order to attract those that oppose HMG policy.

So are you suggesting we should actually be buttering up Choudary so he loses credibility with the Islamists?

So are you suggesting we should actually be buttering up Choudary so he loses credibility with the Islamists?

You don't normally choose to miss the point BF. Choudary's job is to attract into the open those Muslims (and possibly others) that object radically to HMG policy.

You don't normally choose to miss the point BF. Choudary's job is to attract into the open those Muslims (and possibly others) that object radically to HMG policy.

I'm only missing the point because I can't believe what you're suggesting!

I'm only missing the point because I can't believe what you're suggesting!

Obviously not as cynical as I am. Probably less experience of membership of organisations that attract such State Sponsored Chicanery.:wink:

Scargill when asked if he was surprised that SB had infiltrated his union replied that he would be surprised if they hadn't !

He did seem shocked when he found out who the plant was though !

The Chief of the PIRA 'nutting squad' turned out to be a Royal Marine !

I was the 'someone' who said that they had died rather than 'resting peacefully'. Their death was unprovoked, violent and so unnecessary. A sad waste of the young lives of seemingly good people.

You may believe in life after death. I don't. What god would allow the husband of a pregnant wife to be killed in such a needless way? I am sure she would prefer her husband to be bringing up his child rather than living the next life in Paradise. How can he enjoy Paradise knowing what he has had to forefit?

''Every soul shall taste death''

My friend you do know no1 can live on this earth forever. Everyone has their day too go. His day was last week, who knows my day could be tommorow? Everything is already written for us, there aint no hiding away from death.

He died as a martyr, he died defending his community his people. Which other way to go then defending your own people?

Muslims do this and Muslims do that. Now a Muslims shows you what bravery really is, the raacist idiots can't stand it.

Pathetic.

They were three people who were defending their property ,religion had nothing to do with it I admire them for their stance but I admire them as MEN and not as a Muslim,Jew,Sikh or any other religion why do you insist on making it a religious crime the post concerning these people shouldnt even be on this thread it should be in the rioting thread or a separate one started.It seems you are the one trying to incite some kind of response by harping on about religion re the death of the three men ,they were killed because s a few people wanted to steal something ,thats all, nothing else.

They were three people who were defending their property ,religion had nothing to do with it I admire them for their stance but I admire them as MEN and not as a Muslim,Jew,Sikh or any other religion why do you insist on making it a religious crime the post concerning these people shouldnt even be on this thread it should be in the rioting thread or a separate one started.It seems you are the one trying to incite some kind of response by harping on about religion re the death of the three men ,they were killed because s a few people wanted to steal something ,thats all, nothing else.

I think you're missing uiw's point Glamrocker.

I think he's pointing out the irony of people associating the misdeeds of a few Muslims as being representative of Islam yet when a few Muslims do something positive the same connection isn't made as you demonstrate here-they're merely individuals acting to protect their property.

I think you're missing uiw's point Glamrocker.

I think he's pointing out the irony of people associating the misdeeds of a few Muslims as being representative of Islam yet when a few Muslims do something positive the same connection isn't made as you demonstrate here-they're merely individuals acting to protect their property.

i think your missing uiw's point ,he's just trying to stir up trouble with the anti muslim section on here ,trolling I think they call it.The event which led to the sad demise of the three people had nothing to do with religion ,indeed has uiw any proof that these three were muslims at all apart from the fact they were asian ?..Like i said thie posts concerning the deaths of the three have nothing at all to do with the thread uiw is just trying to stir trouble as usual

i think your missing uiw's point ,he's just trying to stir up trouble with the anti muslim section on here ,trolling I think they call it.
Perhaps you might have some sympathy for his view in future when the anti social behaviour of some Muslims is claimed to be indicative of Muslims as a whole then?

The event which led to the sad demise of the three people had nothing to do with religion

Yes, we know that.

,indeed has uiw any proof that these three were muslims at all apart from the fact they were asian ?

Well I think the fact that they'd just come out of a mosque when they were killed is a fairly good clue.

..Like i said thie posts concerning the deaths of the three have nothing at all to do with the thread uiw is just trying to stir trouble as usual

They were Muslims defending the community and their property, they weren't looting or rioting-so in that respect they were speaking out against anti social behaviour.

Whether they're typical of most Muslims is a matter for speculation and debate.

Perhaps you might have some sympathy for his view in future when the anti social behaviour of some Muslims is claimed to be indicative of Muslims as a whole then?

Yes, we know that.

Well I think the fact that they'd just come out of a mosque when they were killed is a fairly good clue.

They were Muslims defending the community and their property, they weren't looting or rioting-so in that respect they were speaking out against anti social behaviour.

Whether they're typical of most Muslims is a matter for speculation and debate.

Here you are BF even the brothers uncle agrees with me

"Also speaking at the press conference, the brothers' uncle, Abdullah Khan, 58, said: "This was not about race, this was not about religion - this was about a pure criminal act.""

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/world-uk-news/2011/08/13/two-charged-with-three-riot-murders-66331-29231823/

Archived