Moderate Muslims Speak Out!

''Every soul shall taste death''

My friend you do know no1 can live on this earth forever. Everyone has their day too go. His day was last week, who knows my day could be tommorow? Everything is already written for us, there aint no hiding away from death.

He died as a martyr, he died defending his community his people. Which other way to go then defending your own people?

If your day is pre-determined, do you bother to look both ways when crossing the road?

You don't normally choose to miss the point BF. Choudary's job is to attract into the open those Muslims (and possibly others) that object radically to HMG policy.

I don't think HMG is clever enough to plant someone like Choudray as a magnet to extremists but there must be a lot of religious zealots out there that don't believe a word of their holy book, they just feed off the power it gives them.

Here you are BF even the brothers uncle agrees with me

"Also speaking at the press conference, the brothers' uncle, Abdullah Khan, 58, said: "This was not about race, this was not about religion - this was about a pure criminal act.""

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/world-uk-news/2011/08/13/two-charged-with-three-riot-murders-66331-29231823/

Yes I agree with you too as I said before, so not sure why you think otherwise!

Yes I agree with you too as I said before, so not sure why you think otherwise!

Im questioning the reason(s) behind uiw seemingly wanting to make the hit and run into a racist issue which you seem to defend,anyway as I said I dont think this subject belongs on this thread so lets just leave it at that eh.

Archived