Christmas party venues 2010

toptotty1117

Hi All

I have been given the task of organising the work's Christmas party 2010 and I am looking round for venues at the moment. We are going to have around 150 attending and really just want a bar, music and a buffet. Any suggestions on venue please?

I've thought of common room, old house etc.

Thanks in advance

we'd be happy to host such a do at West St Live if it was an off peak night or at any time during the day/afternoon. We had a number of successful private functions in 2009 and always endeavour to tailor the event to the customer's specification and satisfaction.

Hi All

I have been given the task of organising the work's Christmas party 2010 and I am looking round for venues at the moment. We are going to have around 150 attending and really just want a bar, music and a buffet. Any suggestions on venue please?

I've thought of common room, old house etc.

Thanks in advance

Hey, don't leave it too late.

we'd be happy to host such a do at West St Live if it was an off peak night or at any time during the day/afternoon. We had a number of successful private functions in 2009 and always endeavour to tailor the event to the customer's specification and satisfaction.

Hi, it would be a Saturday night so dont think you'd be willing... thanks anyway

Archived