Womens Football

• 1 month later...

Dinnington Town Ladies are looking for players, might be a bit late for this season cos need to be signed on by end of feb. But u are more than welcome to come and train with us now and see what you think. We train on a tues night at Dinnington Comp 8.30 till 9.30

Dinnington Town Ladies are looking for players, might be a bit late for this season cos need to be signed on by end of feb. But u are more than welcome to come and train with us now and see what you think. We train on a tues night at Dinnington Comp 8.30 till 9.30

Thanks, it's probably a bit far away from where I am as i don't know the area.

I'm hoping there will be some interest in just a kick around to start with anywhere near the city centre area, or there is a existing ladies team/group preferably playing 5 aside at beginners level.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am 23, used to play a few years ago, have been looking for a while now and nothing seems to be around. I work 9-5 Monday to Friday so would be looking to either join/start ladies football team.

Would be grateful for your responses.

Many Thanks

Holly

Archived