Womens Football

We're recruiting new members for my football team. I play with a group of women (most of us aged 20/30-something) every Thursday evening at Springs Leisure Centre, just outside Sheffield City Centre. It's social five-a-side, very relaxed and non-competitive - we just play for fun and fitness. Age, experience and ability no barrier so if you'd like to come along drop an email to k.j.nunn@shu.ac.uk - you'd be very welcome.

Yup, 6pm meet at Endcliffe Park on Thursday - I will be there rain or shine with football (outside cafe or warming up nearby) :) Emily, I'll text you with what I'm wearing on the day as you don't know what I look like.

Hope to see everybody there.

• 1 year later...

HI,

I know its a long time ago, but if any of you are still looking to join a team that's playing in a league but more for fun than having to be reallly good, we have lost a few players recently. We play at Powerleague on a Thusday in the league and on a Tuesday for fun.

PM me if you're still looking for a team.

Kelly

• 9 months later...

Archived