McCanns in court again

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=151722466&ucpg=3#uc2Lst

I see these two will do whatever they can to suppress people's freedom to discuss what really went on when Madeleine McCann disappeared. I don't know why they're bothering when the book they wish to censor is easy to download on line. Just what have they got to hide? :roll:

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=151722466&ucpg=3#uc2Lst

I see these two will do whatever they can to suppress people's freedom to discuss what really went on when Madeleine McCann disappeared. I don't know why they're bothering when the book they wish to censor is easy to download on line. Just what have they got to hide? :roll:

So like the author of the book, do you have any evidence that Madeleine McCann died in the hotel room?

I don't believe that the public have much idea of the real evidence in this case. So it would be crass to even comment about it.

I do find it curious that a couple of wealthy doctors face no charges for abandoning their children, where in the same conditions a working class person would probably have been prosecuted for the same.

The detective investigating it does, and he knows considerably more than you or me.

From what I have read, he doesn't really have much other than conjecture, and work carried out by the British Police, which even if it was admissible (which it isn't) could not constitute as evidence to the death of Madeline McCann in the location, just that she was there, something nobody is really disputing.

But for the OP to make a claim that the McCann's are stopping the author and former detective from discussing "what really went on when Madeleine McCann disappeared", that she died in the room and then was moved, then I would hope to see some conclusive evidence.

We've all read enough about the case to know something doesn't add up. Why not google "the truth of the lie" and make up your own mind?

Why? You made the claim, So it shouldn't be to hard to provide evidence to support your claim of "what really happened". Or did you mean to say 'what could have happened'?

Why? You made the claim, So it shouldn't be to hard to provide evidence to support your claim of "what really happened". Or did you mean to say 'what could have happened'?

I've not made any claim at all.

I'm simply saying that the McCanns are trying to suppress the detectives who covered the case from publishing their evidence, which makes me suspicious that they are hiding something. Their explanations so far simply don't add up.

I've not made any claim at all.[/Quote]

Uh, yes you have.

"I see these two will do whatever they can to suppress people's freedom to discuss what really went on when Madeleine McCann disappeared. I don't know why they're bothering when the book they wish to censor is easy to download on line. Just what have they got to hide?"

You know, that being the crux of the book. That she died in the room, and you claiming that was what really went on.

I'm simply saying that the McCanns are trying to suppress the detectives who covered the case from publishing their evidence,

You said they are trying to suppress 'what really went on' when Madeleine McCann disappeared, and the book states she died in the room.

which makes me suspicious that they are hiding something. Their explanations so far simply don't add up.

If this was so the Portuguese authorities would have prosecuted, they haven't.

Archived