Club Zero - who goes there

retrobird

Zero, is the best club in sheffield, kitted out really nicely. Its compact and cosy. Lots of curtains and stuff, very cool club!

I go for Urban Gorilla, not been to any other nights.

If the trouble was due to the people, thats a shame, cos it could carry over to Zero?

great reply Beritie, consistant as ever!

Zero is not a bad venue, security are normally fine and most nights seem to get a good crowd. I think trouble at clubs is often caused by the nights they put on rather than the venue, Pohnaanaa? / elemental never used to have trouble until they put on an R&B night, the Arches never had any trouble at Zogg or Headcharge or any of the many nights before that. I don't like Zero as it only has 1 room, so nowhere to ecape too and the dnace floor tended to get a bit too busy due to the lack of space. Other than that it's fine for a city centre club.

Lol....

Love 2 Be problems were the door staff at the Adelphi letting in a nasty crew & allowing them to cause havoc. The love 2 be boys tried their upmost to get them booted from the venue, as they work hard to keep their crowd nice & friendly, but the doorstaff allowed the trouble to ensue.

.Zero isn't about to be be more "average"......im sure that if you speak to anyone at the venue or read your local press, that you will find .Zero is about to expand into the poundshop next door, which gives them an extra 2 rooms, plus have signed up the best in Sheffield Djs/Residencies/Events...and is about to come "HUGE!"

Originally posted by Non_Shabby

.Zero isn't about to be be more "average"......im sure that if you speak to anyone at the venue or read your local press, that you will find .Zero is about to expand into the poundshop next door, which gives them an extra 2 rooms, plus have signed up the best in Sheffield Djs/Residencies/Events...and is about to come "HUGE!"

I know about this from the staff. They don't sound too keen. Some clubbers are worried it will turn into another Gatecrasher 1 (1 is MORE than enough), and the staff were complaining that the quality of nights is dropping...

I quite like some of the nights at zero though, so I do hope it works out with the new plans.

the doorstaff are the best doorstaff in the city.

the club itself is amazing, amazing soundsystem, amazing bar service. they have wicked nights every week! and after hearing information regarding the future with the expansion and plans on events and djs/acts about to come, it is really gonna be something else! far from being another ****crasher 1.

Archived