Restaurant Suggestions for adults and child!

RebeccaB

Hi,

Got some friends coming over to visit this weekend, and could do with a few suggestions on where to go out for meal tomorrow night.

They've got a 5 year old who's really well behaved in restuarants so not really an issue, just need ideas of where we could go (my brain is blank today!)

Will be driving but don't want to go too far (we're in Hillsoborough) but would like place thats got nice atmosphere for adults, and is ok with having kids in - looking to eat about half 6!

:help:

We took our kids to Buon Deli in Broomhill last Saturday at 6pm. They really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was very relaxed. They have a children's menu and also did small portions off the main menu. The tiramisu cheesecake was delicious!

It started to fill up at 7.30 when we were finishing up, so you should have no problem eating early. It's a BYO, which is a bonus.

HI!

we would be more than happy to look after you and your young child.

we are primarily Veg and veg with fish and chicken options on the menu.

we in meersbrook and plenty of parking around :)

heres our web site and if you want to book thsi is our number

http://www.thebohemiancafe.co.uk

this is our review

http://www.thestar.co.uk/restaurants/The-Bohemian-Chesterfield-Road-Sheffield.4592045.jp

Canteen in Crosspool is nice - they do a kids menu (a fiver I think) and if you rang I'm sure they would tell you what's on it. Adults pay (if my memory serves me right) something like £10 for one course, £12 for two and I guess £14 for three courses - add on for wine, coffee. Very nice food, at short notice you might need to go early to get a table. Been a few times and really enjoyed the food and atmosphere.

Archived