I want to propose to my girlfriend..Where should I do it?

My mate took his girlfriend at the time for a meal on a barge where he candle lit it and did it that way! depend on your girlfriend she might not be into that. Theres a helicopter place off ringinglow rd where you go for a ride for 30mins you could do it like that!!? either way mate good luck :D

I always wanted to get proposed to at the top of Effel Tower, but what you want and what you get are two different things :hihi: In the end he took me out for a meal. No matter where you do it, if she loves you she will be over the moon, good luck, hope she says yes. :)

Oh, and do let us know the outcome :)

If it was me, I'd love to be proposed to in a place which has special meaning to both of us, and not some big, grandstanding location.

It's a very personal and special occasion, and you need to think of places where you both enjoyed each other's company and have fond memories. Keep it sincere, and share your heart when you do it - tell her how special she is, how much you want to spend the rest of your life with her, above all, be completely honest and open and tell her what she truly means to you.

Good luck! xxx

Hmmmm the Paris thing doesn't sound bad, I was thinking something more original. Something no one has ever done......Or at least no one I know has ever done?

I'm pretty sure she will say yes, she better do now anyway.haha

but Paris is tried and tested dude, there's a reason why even the rich and famous do it there also. Paris is the city of love, so many beautiful and romantic places there from monuments to restaurants. You hopefully only get married once, why not make it extra special.

Archived