Funny things kids say

Just thought i would start of a thread which could cheer us up a bit!

I'll start it off...........

My son, then aged about 4, drew what looked like two empty milkbottles on his blackboard. I asked him to put some milk in, and he said "I can't, my chalk's not wet enough!"

:hihi:

I had asked my kids to put their toys away, my daughter being the eldest took charge and was giving orders to the two boys. The youngest, he was about 4 or 5 at the time, got a bit fed up with her telling him what to do and said to her " Why don't you do it, you've got two pair of hands".

When my daughter was very small, we were in town and i was trying to get some cash from the cash machine, but had forgotten my pin number. I had been frantically pressing the buttons and my daughter was getting fed up of standing around. She said "Mummy, don't do that, you're wasting the batteries!"

From my 3½-year old son, who'd given this a lot of thought:

"Dad, I'm an Englishman, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are"

"And you're an Englishman, aren't you?"

"Yes I am"

"And Chloe's an Englishman, isn't she?" (Chloe was a Cocker Spaniel with a short tail)

"Yes she is."

"We're Englishmen, 'cos we've got willies. Mummy is an American - she pees with her butt!"

A few years ago when my son was about four or five we were in the local town looking for a new fridge and while in a shop talking with a shop assistant he was complaining about being thirsty, the shop assistant not wanting to be parted from eager customers offered him a drink of water to which he replied "err water is for dogs"...............

Archived