Funny things kids say

My sisters grandson, aged 5, was on his way home from school with his Mum. He said he had to take 20p to school the following day for an "anti-

bullying day" He then said "I don't know what the teacher was on about, I haven't got an Aunty Bullying":hihi:

My niece, when she was very small, was introduced to my Mum's friend, who had an artificial leg. She was asking the friend what had happened and was told that it was taken off in hospital as a result of an accident. She then asked the lady what the hospital did with the chopped-off leg, and was she allowed to bring it home with her!

My 4 year old son came in one day after playing at his freinds house to ask me what a **** suckin B****** was. I could have lived with it if he hadn't said it in front of my Mom and Dad. Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww.

A little boy - about 5 - came up to me in a shop, holding his hands up to show me that they were covered in ink. I didn't really know what to say, so I said 'Your hands are covered in ink'.

He looked at his hands and then looked at me as if I was an idiot. 'That's not ink - it's PEN!!!'

Archived