Funny things kids say

I remember one time a friends son when he was 5, he came into the room and we thought he said "humm been sick in loo", but when she went to clean him up and look in bathroom to clear the mess, she notice he had diarrhea. When she asked had he been sick and where he said "my bums been sick in loo".

When my daughter was at in nursery school, i was took to one side by the teacher and told of my daughter like the class was asked to sing their favourite song. She only gone and sang the song of sweet transvestite from The Rocky Horror Picture Show has we was big fans and watch it most nights, never knew she could hear it to when asleep, the teacher did see the funny side to it, but after that it was never played again.

My five year old niece said she had pins and needles but didnt know which ones were the pins and which ones were the needles... Bless her!

:hihi::hihi: Thats just reminded me of another one....

My sister and her grandaughter, aged about 4 at the time, had made some buns and were decorating them. My sister told the little girl that they were going to put some icing on, and some "hundreds and thousands". The little girl asked my sister why they were called that, and sister said it was because they were very small,and there were a lot of them. She said she didnt understand and wanted to know which were the "hundreds" and which were the "thousands"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My sister in law had company stay overnight, next morning they did their "bathroom stuff" and sat having breakfast, my 5 years old nephew came running downstairs and pointed to the couple yelling Mommy Mommy they used the "look at towels" :hihi:

My husband came downstairs after showering recently and said, 'i'm worried about our son'. I asked why and he said that mid shower our 3 year old came into the bathroom and said 'Oh daddy, what a big, beautiful tail'!!!

He said it wasn't the 'big' bit that bothered him! :hihi:

Another one!

This is quite a few years back now but I was on a bus and at the front was a toddler in a pram. An old lady was sat close by and was cooing over the little one. The toddler said 'bugger' and the old lady said 'oooh, that's a naughty word' to which the toddler replied 'pi*s off'! :o:hihi:

It was just the whole irony of the old lady commenting on 'buggar' that made it so funny, not to mention the toddler's mother looked like she wished the floor would swallow her up!

:hihi::hihi:

A little boy - about 5 - came up to me in a shop, holding his hands up to show me that they were covered in ink. I didn't really know what to say, so I said 'Your hands are covered in ink'.

He looked at his hands and then looked at me as if I was an idiot. 'That's not ink - it's PEN!!!'

Archived