Recommendations for eating out on Saturday lunchtime?

Shine

Can anyone recommend a nice place to eat out on a Saturday lunchtime? It can be in Sheffield or out in the Peaks/Derbyshire - it's for a celebration so I'd like somewhere special, it must have some vegetarian food, and it'd be nice to go somewhere a bit different from the obvious pub lunch type of thing.

I was thinking about the Baan Thai, but does anyone know if it's open on Saturday lunchtimes??

Originally posted by Shine

Can anyone recommend a nice place to eat out on a Saturday lunchtime? It can be in Sheffield or out in the Peaks/Derbyshire - it's for a celebration so I'd like somewhere special, it must have some vegetarian food, and it'd be nice to go somewhere a bit different from the obvious pub lunch type of thing.

I was thinking about the Baan Thai, but does anyone know if it's open on Saturday lunchtimes??

I Love going to weatherspoons on a saturday! its got variety of things, inc a veg menu.

Its a nice, quiet place to eat and can be very cheap aswell

thats my opinion anywayz :D

The Druid Inn at Birchover (near Youlgreave). Just been taken over by Richard Smith from Thyme Restaurant at Crosspool. A lovely old stone pub in the middle of the country. The food and service were great when we went recently. His steak sandwich won the pub sandwich of the year award and we thought it good value for what we got. A real twist on pub food brought smack up to date.

No I'm not related nor do I have shares in the place!

Archived