Stephen Fry on religion

I might be better looking than Stephen Fry, and I might be more heterosexual than Stephen Fry, but my wife has informed me that he is the only person she would leave me for.

I think I would go with her.

:)

She told me your no way better looking than Stephen Fry :hihi:

Stephen Fry is a very articulate and eloquent presenter, to call him privileged seems like prejudice - yes he went to university and is learned, as are many students, sometimes I don't agree with his views but I don't disparage him because of this

Just come across this link and thought a few people out there may be interested in viewing it.

http://bigthink.com/ideas/17864

Common sense personified if you ask me.:)

Stephen Fry is a polymath ...there's no point arguing with him -you'll lose! I also believe he represents charities such as bi-polar (something he suffers from) He's an absolute British institution. Just watched OP's link and he certainly is a force to be reckoned with... he's so erudite but with a brilliant sense of humour :)

Stephen Fry is a polymath ...there's no point arguing with him -you'll lose! I also believe he represents charities such as bi-polar (something he suffers from) He's an absolute British institution. Just watched OP's link and he certainly is a force to be reckoned with... he's so erudite but with a brilliant sense of humour :)

Dropped a bollock here though didnt he?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/world-war-2/6679182/Stephen-Fry-summoned-to-Polish-embassy-to-explain-his-Nazi-slur.html :lol:

Archived