Anyone remember Hugh Billings

Alan Billings was a councillor (in fact, deputy leader of the council), but he was never an MP. He is currently Vicar of St George's Kendal. Can't help with Hugh though.

Hugh (but not that one) in Walkley

• 10 years later...

I know it is over 10 years since this questions was posted, but I do remember Hugh Billings. However, I really wish I didn't. Unruly is an understatement, what a nasty piece of work he could be when he wanted! I remember the day he left Myers Grove to go to his private school, what joy! He had seemed like a nice kid when I first met him at Bole Hill School in the late 1970's, but how wrong I was to be later proved.

Anyhow, having Googled him, it looks like he turned his life around, but even so, I cannot believe that his father, Alan Billings, who turned a blind eye to his behaviour at the time is now the PCC for South Yorkshire.

Check out a work Hugh appears to have written and narrated on Vimeo called "LEMONS - How d’you like them apples?". He uses his full name, Hugh Beardsmore Billings.

Edited by Walkleylad
Information removed