Has the Internet been a time saver or a time waster for you?

Has the Internet been a time saver or a time waster for you?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Has the Internet been a time saver or a time waster for you?

• Time waster
    • Time saver
    • Abour equal amount
    • Unknown

I find the internet a very valuable source of information and always look on the WWW for everything.

However, I do wonder whether the time I saved finding out such information has been consumed more in wasting my time elsewhere on the http://WWW.

So, has the WWW saved you more time or has it wasted more of your time?

I spend far too much time on line.

But because I do, I can do great things very quickly which save me time, like moving money, paying bills, designing a holiday abroad, and all the accomodation, insurance, flights, car parking etc..

Changing my electricity supplier to a cheaper one. and all the research involved, researching the purchase and ownership of my next car or motorcycle etc..

Following the score on the latest Test match

the list goes on..

I spend far too much time on line too. I've met some very nice people from the net and some not so nice people.

I think i spend more time on this forum then any other website i go on..i've been playing alot of online cricket here and now i help out on another forum being a mod :D:hihi::heyhey: someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny

:D

A 'waste'... nooo... A use of my time yes, and it has altered how I spend some of my leisure time. I'm sat here instead of watching a rerun of Father of the Pride (funny though it is). And I can't be bothered to get things set up to do picture in picture, so I can't do both.

It is also an invaluable source of information on any subject you care to name.

Archived