Nicest most expensive restaurant in town

Babooshka

Can anyone tell me which is the tastiest, most pricey restaurant in town. Got the ex coming for a 'chat' about our son, and want to make sure he pays sufficiently for my time. Thanks.

Have you turned to prostitution since your break up? No offence. ;)

Nicest most expensive... haha

I was just walking past there the other day and noticed that the mains (i.e. meat and fish) were well into double figures. I was concentrating mainly on the 'expensive', I haven't actually been to Strada so couldn't comment on how nice it is :)

I forgot about Wig and Pen also!

Oh my GOD...it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once you have walked past the outside (don't judge a book by its' cover), and forgiven the basic interior, it really is a very delightful little place. Both of us LOVED our food. Nice and hot, beautifully presented, and absolutely delicious....I mean REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY delicious. Worth every penny! We had an aperitif, a delicious bottle of wine, two starters, two mains, one dessert, two massive glasses of dessert wine, one massive cheese plate, and two coffees for under £100. This is an exceptonal place. Got to be one of Sheffield's best restaurant, for slightly more special night out. Managed to have a productive chat too. Thank you for that recommendation!!!!! Get yourselves down there!!!

Oh my GOD...it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once you have walked past the outside (don't judge a book by its' cover), and forgiven the basic interior, it really is a very delightful little place. Both of us LOVED our food. Nice and hot, beautifully presented, and absolutely delicious....I mean REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY delicious. Worth every penny! We had an aperitif, a delicious bottle of wine, two starters, two mains, one dessert, two massive glasses of dessert wine, one massive cheese plate, and two coffees for under £100. This is an exceptonal place. Got to be one of Sheffield's best restaurant, for slightly more special night out. Managed to have a productive chat too. Thank you for that recommendation!!!!! Get yourselves down there!!!

Glad you enjoyed!

Archived