PLanet Zog

neeeeeeeeeek

<TUT> Some of them may well have had a minor chemical influence but its not a prerequisite! The atmosphere, music and people are enough for some of us. (not forgetting the odd vodka)

You do not have to stay till seven in the morning, they have a bar like most other clubs, you can even get cups of tea :)

Originally posted by neeeeeeeeeek

<TUT> Some of them may well have had a minor chemical influence but its not a prerequisite! The atmosphere, music and people are enough for some of us. (not forgetting the odd vodka)

You do not have to stay till seven in the morning, they have a bar like most other clubs, you can even get cups of tea :)

How true, how true... especially the Vodka bit (although it MUST be with RedBull, or it makes me poorly).

Cups of tea at 6am ok - IF you've not been drinking.

Have to admit - have never made it to Planet Zogg... is it a bit mental FAST FAST FAST hardhouse??? If so, my brain cannot cope!

:P

Yes indeedy, :banana: Zog is the plan then if I have any life left in me the Ski village tomorrow. My temporary lodger has been promoting ski village goings on, very enthusiastic she is about it to! Also a free party in some pub in Pitsmoor, sort of lockin type party type thing :)

It is alleged anyway.

More info when available and if anyone actually wants it, else I shall sit here quietly pretending to work...:partyhat:

Archived