Nail Extensions:- Do you prefer Silk or Acryclic?

To me it doesn't sound like Strix needs overlays as her nails are strong anyway.

Plain talker- that sounds bad what happened to your aunt but I think it was juat a bad experiance because when you have overlays on if you have silk extensions you would just be having the same done to your nails just without the tip being stuck on first. Sounds like you have a very good nail tech though, its good to hear that as well because a lot of people just put forward the bad experiances.

• 6 months later...

have acrylic done every time i have had them done now for the past 5 years by the same person .

The shapes have gone from square to long and pointed to there presant shape which is called lipstck .

I am more in to the fancy nail art i have done from googliy eyes to corseting them .

:hihi:

have acrylic done every time i have had them done now for the past 5 years by the same person .

The shapes have gone from square to long and pointed to there presant shape which is called lipstck .

I am more in to the fancy nail art i have done from googliy eyes to corseting them .

:hihi:

Those sound great

Archived