Sportsman on Cambridge street

Ghostrider

Have you ever thought that the comments you keep putting may be costing me work ?

I know you are just having a laugh, but some people may take it seriously.

muzz great work from you and colin over the weekend carry on the good work lads,if not theres people ready to jump aboard,:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Went in a couple of Wednesdays back at lunch time.

Nice to go in a traditional pub which has a juke-box and where the fella behind the bar turns the volume up when you put something on!

I was delighted to see a Theakston Old Peculiar beer-clip but unfortunately it wasn't on.

Sheffield city centre needs pubs like the Sportsman (especially after the Old Greyhound was demolished) and I hope the place succeeds.

great to here from you,hope things went well today,ready to rock the sortsman again this weekend,if you get the place any bussier then i will have to build a extension on the back,keep up the good work.

Everything went great apart from my blood pressure dropping so fast I blacked out - luckily I was already in the heart unit :D

Col's doing friday, so im in for the saturday marathon session :hihi:

Will be in friday night though - it takes more than that to stop me (I may take it a bit easy on the beer though :hihi:)

Archived