Trying to find Alison Abdy (nee Sheil)

poppycat

Does anyone know Alison . We knew one another when we were about 15 to 18 we were both into the mod scene and use to go scooter clubs/runs and 60's nights at the leadmill etc. Alison married a Tony Abdy and had a couple of kids i think she was living somewhere like Dore but she originally lived on Holdings road Norfolk park. I was last in touch with her about 16 yrs ago and would love to here how shes doing.

hi there. i knew tony abdy, many years ago when i was still at school. his family lived at bents green, and prolly still do as it was a beautiful house. the name abdy cant be that common.

there are two anthony abdys on face book and one alison.

not much help i suppose, but tried lol :)

Hi,

try 192.com and search for people. There is an Alison M Abdy on the electoral role in 2002 but she appears to be living alone. it also gives a phone number for an A Abdy living in S11 so area is right, it's worth a try ?

I met Tony in Tokyo a couple of times when he came over here to meet his Japanese in-laws.He came to the Rising Sun,Tokyo's first British pub,when I was manager there and mentioned he was a regular at a Sheffield pub also called the Rising Sun.He said it was in the Millhouses /Totley area.Why not try and look him up there?Good luck with your search.

Hi, spell7 if that's you Alison or are you a friend of hers? as i said i was last in touch with her about 16-17 years ago, i was living back to live at Crookes then with my son. I believe we last spoke on the phone and Alison had some friends who were living in my old flat on Hawthorn Road Hillsborough . The reason I'm looking for Alison and other people i use to know is i came across some old photos which i thought i had lost and they were of the scooter club/runs/60s nights we use to go to it brought back some good memories. The reason around 16/17 years ago i lost contact details for people i use to know is that i had to move out of my flat on Crookes quickly when i had problems with my ex and lots of paperwork /address book /phone no's went missing. But i would love to catch up with old friends.

• 8 years later...