Performance Oppotunity

Maria7

Hello!

I am currently moving to Sheffield so i'm quite new to the area.

I am a keen director, and went to the Edninburgh Fringe festival last year with a show...so.......

I am wondering if there are any amatuer dramatic socities who may need a director? I am just wanting to get more experience as i have been doing it for a few years and need to get back into it.Perhaps also there maybe some actors who want to perhaps get a chance at performing again? This could also be the start to a new theatre company..........potentially.......:|

Anyways any information would be appreciated!!

Let me know

Thanks!

Maria

Hi Maria,

We're always keen to welcome new members, whether it be for acting, directing or otherwise. We perform three times a year inJanuary, June and October at the University Drama Studio theatre on Glossop Rd, S10 2TD.

Our next production is next week - you should come and see it and see what you think. We're performing Arthur Miller's The Crucible Wednesday-Saturday (27th-30th), curtain up at 7.30pm each night. Tickets cost £7 (£5 concessions) and can be purchased in advance by calling the box office on (0114) 201 0090, or by emailing tickets@thecompanysheffield.co.uk.

Please let me know if I can give you any more information, and we look forward to meeting you!

Emma

Publicity Officer

The Company

Archived