Things for a student to do that do not involve clubbing

IanAlexander

chocolate tasting night? sounds like a good idea, might be able to get some of the girls on the course who werent too keen on dogs or ice hockey to go to that one

I've just looked up castleton, looks like a realy nice place and im quite interested in those caves. Will definatly look into that, cheers

Can get there by bus too - no 242.

Lazer quest, I don't know where there is one in sheffield but there is one in parkgate rotherham if you could get there

there is one, i went with a society im part of, it was actually really fun, its down near the market, next to the boardwalk. would love to play paintballing again but i think some of the girls on the course might object

the castleton caves look great definatly going to have to visit that,

Why dont you check out our website spiceyorks.com We can also be found on facbook. Spice is an adult social and adventure club which does all the events which have been listed on this thread and many more besides. You will also have the beauty of someone else organising your night out for you and your mates.

We are having an open night at the Queens Head Pub in Sheffield (near bus station) on Monday 1st February if you fancy coming along and finding out who we are and what we are about. Starts at 8.00pm

The open night is free.

Check out our website and if anybody wants any further info post a reply and i will tell you more.

Archived