The Sheffield Zeitgeist Movement

Heya,

We're a small group of Sheffielders involved in the Zeitgeist Movement- this is the activist arm of the Venus Project. It's a non-static grass roots movement that aims to investigate how technology, through the use of a systems based resource-based economy, can free humanity from the crippling forces of fiat currency (paper/ digital money) and global debt. It's true that the first Zeitgeist film focussed in part upon a so called 'conspiracy theory' regarding the 9/11 attacks, but the Zeitgeist Movement only focusses upon the messages from the second film Zeitgeist: Addendum which can be found using a google video search for 'Zeitgeist Addendum'. The filmmakers have waived all monetary and intellectual rights to the film so it in no way breaches copyright law to view this film.

This film explains in clear terms how our monetary economy currently works and how it cannot be sustained forever. At the very least I would recommend that you watch the film so you can understand more about how monetary based economies actually work as you'll never learn it from the established media.

As a group we aim to examine ideas for moving into a resource-based economy in which governments, money and large corporate interests are replaced by purely humanitarian and environmental concerns. It sounds idealistic, but we are in the process of proving that it is possible! The Movement is both national and international in scope with many thousands of members. Feel free to check out our websites by searching for both 'Zeitgesit Movement' and the 'Venus Project'.

If you are interested in attending our next meeting or learning more about the Movement or the Venus Project please contact me at cavegirl2010@googlemail.com.

My own opinions on this are as valid as anyone else's :) Kinda off point from the thread though imo...Point is, the Zeitgeist Movement is about global monetary debt slavery and the potential of technology to free us from this, not 9/11. I only mentioned that because the first film was widely seen and the Movement may be wrongly associated with it.

My own opinions on this are as valid as anyone else's :)[/QUote]

If they are contrary to actual evidence then not really.

Kinda off point from the thread though imo...[/Quote]

Well it was your interesting choice of words that provoked it.

Point is, the Zeitgeist Movement is about global monetary debt slavery and the potential of technology to free us from this, not 9/11.

Wasn't the premise of part two of the first film that 9/11 was done to increase financial gain.

I only mentioned that because the first film was widely seen and the Movement may be wrongly associated with it.

Probably best to redact any mention to it in the original post then, replacing it with a list of publications by Jacque Fresco.

Nope, shapeshifting alien reptiles like us lot are at least twice as equal.

My old house mate, actually believed in Reptoids. One day, we were sat in the living room (excluding said house mate), watching a programme on David Irving et al, mocking it actually saying people can't believe this stuff...

Said house mate walks in looks at the TV and with the straightest of faces says "That is David Irving, he's my hero!", our follow up questions were along the the lines of are you being serious, he was... deadly!

And after that he gave us little talks about the Reptoids and New World Order.

So... he then goes and get's the girl who works in the local shop pregnant. I should add she is a Lesbian, she looks like a skinny boy and she is a nutter, absolutely mad as hatter, for example she believes she was possessed by the devil, in my opinion she is more sane then him.

Around 6/7 months after they find out she is pregnant I run into her in the shop, started talking turns out my house mate the father, doesn't want the child when it is born to be immunized, as the NWO uses it as a form of control.

Yeh, Reptoids.

My old house mate, actually believed in Reptoids. One day, we were sat in the living room (excluding said house mate), watching a programme on David Irving et al, mocking it actually saying people can't believe this stuff...

Said house mate walks in looks at the TV and with the straightest of faces says "That is David Irving, he's my hero!", our follow up questions were along the the lines of are you being serious, he was... deadly!

And after that he gave us little talks about the Reptoids and New World Order.

So... he then goes and get's the girl who works in the local shop pregnant. I should add she is a Lesbian, she looks like a skinny boy and she is a nutter, absolutely mad as hatter, for example she believes she was possessed by the devil, in my opinion she is more sane then him.

Around 6/7 months after they find out she is pregnant I run into her in the shop, started talking turn out my house mate the father doesn't want the child when it is born to be immunized, as the NWO uses it as a form of control.

Yeh, Reptoids.

I was reading that story with extreme amusement until you mentioned the lack of immunisation. :(

Archived