The Sheffield Zeitgeist Movement

I am already a member of The Zeitgeist Movement but have never been to a meet up before, but would love to meet up in Sheffield and get some things rolling if you know what I mean and would gladly volunteer my time for any causes that will benefit human kind and the world around me.

Just let me know how I can get more involved and how I can make a difference please, thanks xx

Hi Speed Demon, I've sent you a pm :)

That's 2 of you, not much of a movement, you do know Sheffield is full of hills ? :D

:| Little do you know...

One of the Sheffield ZM members hosted the UK ZFest last year which had an excellent turn out and included a lecture by Peter Joseph. Sheffield might be hilly but that just means that some have wider views than others :D

As there seems to be a bit of interest in a meet up I'd recommend that you contact Lee directly who's the lovely chap that organises the Yorkshire meetings and he'll put you on the mailing list. Please contact him via this email:

tzm.yorkshire@gmail.com

You can also listen to a fairly recent radio Sheffield Live show with an interview with Joe of the Sheffield ZM here to learn more about the Movement and what's happening in Sheffield:

http://soundcloud.com/zeitgeistmovementaudio/joseph-gosling-the-zeitgeist

Archived