Mostly Drink Makes Me.........  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Mostly Drink Makes Me.........

• End up in fights (verbal or physical)
    • Feel depressed
    • Say/do things I REALLY regret
    • Feel happy, nothing bad happens

Originally posted by Strix

:( See? I am still a newbie..... I haven't been made an exclusive member of SF's 'banned' yet :(

pm me and ill tell you how to get banned :D Geoff is a right winged ;) not going there again lol

it never makes me violent and if I am it's against myself (an example being the sensible action of hitting walls)

it makes me depressed the next day but not whislt I'm drinking.

I talk a load of twadle as well.

Originally posted by Jon

pm me and ill tell you how to get banned :D Geoff is a right winged ;) not going there again lol

I think I may have been baited a couple of times, and even I thought I deserved a banning just before Christmas... But that was a bit of a wierd weekend, loads of threads got pulled and bans were slapped on a number of people

Originally posted by Strix

I think I may have been baited a couple of times, and even I thought I deserved a banning just before Christmas... But that was a bit of a wierd weekend :loopy:

Look if you feel guilty if i was a mod i would ban you for flooding the forum does that make you feel better?

Archived