Mostly Drink Makes Me.........  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Mostly Drink Makes Me.........

• End up in fights (verbal or physical)
    • Feel depressed
    • Say/do things I REALLY regret
    • Feel happy, nothing bad happens

Originally posted by Deejay

Seconded.. Believe or not this is the start of the wagon for me I think..

this maybe the only time deejay has ever agreed with me....lets enjoy it!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Strix

:D I knew that's how you felt :D

Guity? Me? No :D

I'm only jesting with u Strix anyone who can post 100000000000000000000000000000 posts in a year is cool with me.

well for me i generally am ok when i have been drunk.. have text some people or said things a little ruder than i normally would but generally i very forward and open anyway so dont change much :D

i do know when i have had enoughbut sometimes choose to go past that stage!! not very often but on occasions!

I can vote for each one of them, depends on how much I've had and who I'm with, but usually it's the happy drunk :D

I try not to overdo it anymore, 'cos I can't stand the braincrushing hangovers/nausea the next morning :gag:

Originally posted by vidster

Numbers 1&2 used to apply to me but for the last few years #4 has taken over. Must be something to do with getting old! :suspect:

Nowt to do with getting old, alcohol just increases the kind of mood your already in.

Add another option to the poll... All of the above.

I don't tend to get drunk.. If I've had a skinful the alcohol more often than not goes to my bladder, rendering me unable to sleep at night cos I'm up and down like a yo yo to the loo all night :(

Archived