Anyone on here an Avon rep?

I have been an Avon rep. Packed it up because I ended up paying out more than I was making! You have to pay for everything - catalogues, bags etc. If you get a good number of regular customers then you could receive a good comission but you do need high sales each month to actually make anything.

I just found it more trouble than it was worth.

I have been an Avon rep. Packed it up because I ended up paying out more than I was making! You have to pay for everything - catalogues, bags etc. If you get a good number of regular customers then you could receive a good comission but you do need high sales each month to actually make anything.

I just found it more trouble than it was worth.

I agree. I thought it might be a good idea, but I don't have a wide local circle of relatives, workmates or friends, and much of my local area is already taken by existing reps. I've tried it since November, but can't see how anyone can make much money as a rep unless they have loads of contacts, and/or the time and energy to door knock and build up a large client base.

• 8 months later...

Hi Phoebe23

My name is samantha. i'm a avon rep, i love it. I dont know many people, but i have gained a good client base, it is the same whatever you do sometimes you get big orders sometimes not. but they are regular. I use avon so most of the time my commission goes on the products i buy. I always buy avon, but now when i buy avon it comes out of my commission ( extra cash i never had) not my wages.

I used to do ann summers. yes i use just not very often able to afford £20- £50 every time. go canvessing in the shops. it never really worked for me. but avon sells its self i have men, women of all ages buying from me...

call me on 07875 382 080 if you want to know more

Thanks

Samantha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i've been an avon rep a while now and have built up a good customer base and take home a decent sum of money every 3 weeks. If you get a an area just keep canvassing unless they say they dont want one. Even i'm still picking up new customers each time as they see i'm bk every 3 weeks without fail come rain or shine! Even getting a few party bookings aswell now.

Archived