All you can eat

Jay_F_1986

Another fan of Jinnah here. Buffet Sunday to Thursday.

Off there tomorrow night for my birthday!

It's not actually Indian. It's Kashmeri. They always have a dish or two on the buffet that I've never found anywhere else, or at least with that name.

Food is always spot on and quality. Make sure you try the Kashmeri Lamb chops!:love:

Jim

The centertainment one is called The Flaming Dragon it's a bargain £6.50 from 12 - 5 every day and then £11 in the evening... you can choose things to have cooked fresh, as well as the buffet - in the evening they have a BBQ, sushi and crispy duck too mmm.....

They only charge £4 for children anytime too, so we've been with the whole family and it's quite reasonable.

Jinnah's is the dogs danglies. As for wasting food, why not charge? I see greedy people in these buffets all the time and often wonder when at home, if they cook (if they can cook) themselves 3 chops, do they eat two and throw one away? Thought not.

We tried Jinnah last Tuesday, I thought it was nice, but could have been better.

I guess being picky I would have liked the starters to have been part of the buffet rather than just being served at the table, I sometimes make a meal from the starters alone, especially if the main courses are not to my taste.

I did also wonder how often the dishes on the buffet changed - as the dishes that formed the buffet were printed in the menu card we were given??

On a plus, the naan bread was simply gorgeous!!

I think I would revisit, but perhaps go "a la carte" next time :)

Stu

Archived