All you can eat

Jay_F_1986

zeenat on attercliffe road monday nights £7.95 choice of 3 starters 4 main dishes 3 sundries u can get your starters first then go back many times u want 4 your main and the menu changes every week so your not stuck with the some food week in week out they have got a web site so u can see wats on that week http://www.zeenat indian cuisen.co.uk

Definitely Jinnah - we are regular visitors and cannot complain about the food or the service - on the odd occasion we have commented that maybe something had not been quite right they have been very quick to rectify the situation - all the staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them :smile:

Oooh is Zara open again? It looked as though it was closed down when i last went. I like it there.

Dont bother with taybarns. Drove all the way there the other week and there was a queue of about 100 chavs waiting for tables. Put me right off.

Oooh is Zara open again? It looked as though it was closed down when i last went. I like it there.

Dont bother with taybarns. Drove all the way there the other week and there was a queue of about 100 chavs waiting for tables. Put me right off.

Yes it re-opened!! And its as lovely as ever!!! Deffo recommend it to all curry lovers!!:):):)

The centertainment one is called The Flaming Dragon it's a bargain £6.50 from 12 - 5 every day and then £11 in the evening... you can choose things to have cooked fresh, as well as the buffet - in the evening they have a BBQ, sushi and crispy duck too mmm.....

They only charge £4 for children anytime too, so we've been with the whole family and it's quite reasonable.

All you can eat sushi? Could be a bit ropey!

• 3 months later...

Archived