New Wetherspoons opening - Wards Brewery, Ecclesall Road

SYorksDeano

The Blades are at home this Saturday so i like probably quite a few of my Blades mates will be sampling the cheap Weatherspoon ale this week. I feel it could get busy around the 1pm - 3pm mark so best to avoid if you fancy a quiet meal.

the sheaf island? its not opening for another few weeks

this maybe off topic a lil But can any1 drop me a like including an Email for the head office covering Sheffield so that I could complan about the toilets at the Bankers Draft, thank you!

You can Google "wetherspoon", this will give you a link to their site which has all the contact details for head office and the pubs.

Or, pop into the pub and complain to the manager.

the bar and other things are being signed off tomorrow with the work completed

there are still some legal issues to sort out and it seems the problems are continuing, looks like there's still problems from the residents and nto sure what the council are saying on the matter ... seems strange that they have planning permission etc and they still cant open!

the bar and other things are being signed off tomorrow with the work completed

there are still some legal issues to sort out and it seems the problems are continuing, looks like there's still problems from the residents and nto sure what the council are saying on the matter ... seems strange that they have planning permission etc and they still cant open!

If they have planning permission, an alcohol license and Health & Safety signoff, nothing can stop them opening surely? No matter what a couple of miffed residents say?

If they have planning permission, an alcohol license and Health & Safety signoff, nothing can stop them opening surely? No matter what a couple of miffed residents say?

im really not sure whats going on down their, my brother's been working on the site and says its been a nightmare with all the notice of drilling etc they have to give but says his boss is going in tomorrow night to sign the job off so unless its something as regards arguments about opening times etc then it should be opening very soon

Archived