Sheffield Theatres - Seem very quiet !

bungleboy69

I love going to the theatre but have found the prices a bit too much recently, for Mr C and myself to go it would cost about £50 for a couple of tickets, plus transport into town, maybe a couple of coffees and it soon adds up.

The first couple of shows for each new production at the Crucible are at 'Preview' prices - often much cheaper than the main run. For example, Othello, which is starting in September, will be as much as £25 a ticket, but if you can get organised and plan ahead, the preview tickets are just £12. It's the complete production (you'd never spot the difference!) except you'd get it half price!

"....... if you can get organised and plan ahead, the preview tickets are just £12. It's the complete production (you'd never spot the difference!) except you'd get it half price!"

This highlights my problem, I am more of a spur of the moment person. I miss standby tickets not just for the price, I rarely plan to go to see something months in advance. Oh well.

Archived