Supposed recording of angels singing

Yes they are spirits whose only way of letting someone know they are there IS TRHU ELECTRONI EQUIPTMENT!!

What on earth has led you to that badly spelled conclusion?

Do you have anything to go on other than a weird noise?

Because as far as I can tell, all that that proves is that weird noises exist.

All i hear is someone singing "Hallelujah" when the recording starts, and then part way through some bloke sings something. Which part is the supposed angels?
When the clip starts you hear a high pitched voice and when the guy does his SOLO you hear them also,its very pretty!

Yes they are spirits whose only way of letting someone know they are there IS THRU ELECTRONIC EQUIPTMENT!!

Its very fascinating :)

I am not referring to the link given by the OP...if you read what I have written so far you will read that I hear it at Church....when there is psalming....and there is NO ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT involved. :)

Yes they are spirits whose only way of letting someone know they are there IS THRU ELECTRONIC EQUIPTMENT!!

Its very fascinating :)

Its fascinating how useless they are. Whats the point of only being able to let someone know you are there via electronic equipment? Now you know next time your food mixer goes haywire its most probably an angel trying to contact you

http://anonym.to?http://revealing-revelations.net/Christian-Music/Angelful.mp3

This is wonderful :)

Listen to the high pitch of angels in the back.

The story goes that there were only 4 singers and NOBODY was singing behind them solo or the other 3 singers... and the pitch they reach in the background was a pitch that NO human can reach. Also notice that the angels never take a breath and the notes are constant. When the tape starts,NOBODY was singing... but when they played the tape back,they heard the high voices singing and didnt know where they came from...

This was recorded a long time ago so the recording is not that great.

Remember...There were only 4 people singing.

Makes me happy listening to it :)

Of all the supposed 'miracles' I've been made aware of I think this is by some distance the most unimpressive.

What you've presented us with is a a somewhat high-pitched noise on a sound recording of very low quality of unknown provenance, do you honestly think that's going to impress people?

• 2 years later...
yeah, thats obviously harmonics....
Not harmonics.... ITS DEFINETLY SINGING IN A HIGH PITCH WHEN THE CLIP STARTS AND THRU IT!!!!

I guess there is no way to prove it to those who have a closed mind and wont see anything THEY CANT SEE as being real.. Sad :(