Supposed recording of angels singing

Not harmonics.... ITS DEFINETLY SINGING IN A HIGH PITCH WHEN THE CLIP STARTS AND THRU IT!!!!

I guess there is no way to prove it to those who have a closed mind and wont see anything THEY CANT SEE as being real.. Sad :(

FASTEST RESPONSE EVER!!!! :banana::clap::clap::banana:

Apart from nearly being 3 years late!

I guess there is no way to prove it to those who have a closed mind and wont see anything THEY CANT SEE as being real.. Sad :(

You're the one who is convinced it can only be one thing (angels)

Everyone else is open to further evidence, but accepts more rational explanations in the absence of said evidence.

Who's the one with the closed mind?

Yes they are spirits whose only way of letting someone know they are there IS THRU ELECTRONIC EQUIPTMENT!!

Its very fascinating :)

first of all angels are not technically spirits as they have no soul. Souls were gifted to man, and secondly you are talking about EVP which is different to only being heard through electronic equipment, otherwise when ever anyone turned on a microphone we would hear them also.

Edited by WeX

I have a video of a band playing in a small church in montserrat in the early seventies and if you think that this recording sound other worldly you want to hear that with the synths and flutes reverberating all over the place.

I've listened to this two or three times now and can hear very definate reverb and feedback (natural if it's in a church) but nothing that I don't recognise.

Edited by PaliRichard

Not harmonics.... ITS DEFINETLY SINGING IN A HIGH PITCH WHEN THE CLIP STARTS AND THRU IT!!!!

Thats true. I have a closed mind.

Odd, unidentifiable sound on a recording made at some point in the past we don't know where or by who. Angels. Couldn't possibly be anything else