Skinny molly and larry miller band sat 30th jan boardwalk

jazzamatazz

Saturday 30th January

Playing the best of Lynyrd Skynyrd and classic southern rock featuring the former Lynyrd Skynyrd and Artimus Pyle band guitarist Mike Estes. Back in 1973 Lynyrd Skynyrd changed the course of rock music by leading a new Classic Rock scene from the south, The debut album included the anthem 'Freebird', and the band went on to sell 26 million records.

+ LARRY MILLER BAND

The ultimate in-your-face rhythm and blues band. Highly entertaining, polished and guaranteed to hit right between the eyes. Larry Miller is one of the UK's premier 'rockin' blues' guitarists. His legendary performances have won him acclaim around the world.

Download artsist mp3's here

+ LARRY MILLER BAND

The ultimate in-your-face rhythm and blues band. Highly entertaining, polished and guaranteed to hit right between the eyes. Larry Miller is one of the UK's premier 'rockin' blues' guitarists. His legendary performances have won him acclaim around the world.

Download artsist mp3's here

There's a blast from the past - I saw Larry Miller a few times in the mid 80s at the uni maze bar.. always a great entertainer.. good to see he's still at it...

There's a blast from the past - I saw Larry Miller a few times in the mid 80s at the uni maze bar.. always a great entertainer.. good to see he's still at it...

wow! never seen him myself really looking forward to saturday,i know he's been to the boardwalk before but missed him.:)

Archived